Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:24:06 -0400
At 13:44 04/14/2004 Wednesday, Rob Brunskill wrote:
  with:

 >Subject: subscribe
 >Subject: uns*b
 >Subject: un-sub
 >Subject: help
 >Subject: change*address
 >Subject: request*addition
 >Subject: cancel
 >Action: REJECT Subject contains 'cancel', 'subscribe', 'unsubscribe' or
 >other words that indicate an administrative message.

How about changing REJECT to MODERATE?

The sooner unsubscribers are off the list, the better (and I usually help
them ASAP).

Some others that I'm using and gleaned from the usual sources (LSTOWN-L)

 >>> CONTENT_FILTER OOO and blank Subject
Subject: Out of office
Action: MODERATE OOO messages are not allowed on this list.
Action: MODERATE OOO messages are not allowed on this list.
Action: MODERATE Please resubmit with a non-blank subject.
Text: Out of office
Action: MODERATE OOO messages are not allowed on this list.
Text: Out of the office
Action: MODERATE OOO messages are not allowed on this list.