Feather Lacy <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:12:26 -0500
When I select "ALL LISTS" at your site, I am getting (this time) The Virtual Directory can not be displayed:

http://charitychannel.com/cgi-bin/?REPORT=++&n=&m=&a=maybe&s=0&X=16B66A200F5F6AD077&Y=feather-lacy%40uiowa.edu&z=3

You might note that the "wa.exe" is missing from the URL.  I think (hope that) L-Soft is working on that problem (Netscape 4.7).  I will logoff and try it again.