Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 10:08:33 -0500
On 5 Jan 2007 at 20:15, Alan Winston - SSRL Central C wrote:

> Folks --
>
> VMS 8.3
> SWS 2.1.1 (Apache 2.0.57)
> LISTSERV 14.5
<snip>
> Does this version of WA.EXE work for you with that version of SWS?  Is there
> some configuration magic to make it work?  Would upgrading to version 15 solve
> this problem?

Yes, I believe this problem is fixed in 15.0. There was a problem on
VMS with extra CRLFs that was fixed sometime between 14.5 and 15.0,
and this sounds similar.

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp