"Terry A Moore (3380 BIC-03)" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 21:35:23 -0500
Thanks to Howard who sent me a copy of FSV GUIDE I discovered that I
needed those funny three characters (/F/) at the beginning of the file
definition line when I added TEST-L FILELIST to LISTSERV FILELIST.  They
tell listserv that this was another filelist in its tree.  The Owner's
Guide (1.8b) didn't mention them.  Love this list.  Thanks.

| Terry A. Moore - [log in to unmask]              |
| LISTSERV Maintainer for [log in to unmask]     |