"Hiler, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:40:33 -0400
Yes I have. You cannot just import directly. You need to take the majordomo list you want to convert. Put it in a notepad text file on your desktop.
Go into the Listserv Web interface, choose manage lists. Select or create the list. In the list you created under manage the list, choose bulk.
In bulk you can put the text file name in you are going to import. Complete that step then make the necessary change to you aliases file on the Solaris system. Do newaliases and that should complete the process. You have to do this with each list you are converting.
That is the only process I have found so far for Solaris and majordomo lists.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicholas Abiola-Bisiolu [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 12:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Converting majordomo list config to LISTSERV

Hello everyone,

Has anyone convert majordomo mailing lists to LISTSERV? We are running both software on a Solaris platform and I need help.
I have over 2000 mailing list to convert and I am hoping to find if anyone has done this before using script or Unix command.
Please HELP

Thanks,

Nicholas Abiola-Bisiolu.
Electronic Mail Services Analyst.