The Vagabond <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 10:50:18 -0500
Hello,

I am looking for a sponsor for two email lists, each dealing with a role
playing game.

Currently, there are 7 members of an email list being distributed by using
multiple sends.  Also, the second list would be of about the 7 people.

Each list has a low to moderate email content.  Usage could range from
about 5 messages in one day to up to a hundred in one day.

If you would be willing to sponsor one or both of these lists, please
reply to me directly via email at: [log in to unmask]

Thank you very much.

"So I open my door to my enemies          |      TV - The Vagabond
And I ask could we wipe the slate clean?  |
But they tell me to please go fuck myself.|
And, ya know, you just can't win."        |
        -Pink Floyd, "Lost for Words"     |      PGP Key Available
                     http://incyberspace.com/woodstok/gwga
    NEW ->            http://incyberspace.com/woodstok/tv