Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 6 Oct 2012 14:48:14 -0400
Rich was correct.  From the manual:

List Owners - Advanced

100. Starting a Mailing List <javascript:fC(0);>

2.12.10 Restricting the Number of Postings Per User Per Day
You can control the maximum number of postings per day per subscriber on a list-by-list basis by
setting the optional second parameter of the "Daily-Threshold=" list header keyword. The default is to
have no such daily limit per user.
If set, when the per-subscriber threshold is reached, the subscriber is told that his message cannot
be processed because he has reached the limit for today, and that he should repost his message at a
later time. The counter for this limit resets to zero at midnight for all lists.
This limit is waived for the list owner(s) and any list editors/moderators.
If you want to set this limit, note that an overall daily threshold must be set for the list in the
first parameter of the keyword. If no "Daily-Threshold=" keyword is already present in your list
header, the default is "Daily-Threshold= 50". Thus, to leave the default value in force and to add a
daily limit of 5 postings per day per user, you would code:
* Daily-Threshold= 50,5
For more information, see the List Keyword Reference <http://www.lsoft.com/resources/manuals.asp>
document.