John Witherspoon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 22:48:14 EST
Help, please...

1) I am trying to configure one of the boolean logic arguments in a
mail template to NOT send the part about a subscriber's address being
available on review since I have review= private.  Can somebody
tell me how to do this without just erasing the review warning
part of the template?

2) Also, what does the ^= mean in the logic?

3) Finally, what is the >>> string to insert in order to change the
"You have unsubscribed from XXXX-L list" (for when a subscriber
unsubscribes himself).  The forced unsub responses are there, but
not the one for voluntary unsub.  I would just as soon not have
a FAREWELL message separate from my template.

Many, many thanks.

-- John Witherspoon
   American University
   Washington, DC