Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 18:52:23 -0400
At 23:21 8/6/97 +0100, you wrote:
|Can somebody point me to where this is documented please (and possibly a
|the correct list if I'm asking in the wrong place)?

Roger Fajman of NIH has contributed frequently to LSTOWN-L.  Here is one of
his more telling posts

http://eva.dc.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind9606&L=lstown-l&P=R2144

which also includes the reference to RFC 1893

http://ds.internic.net/rfc/rfc1893.txt

Here's what I used to SEARCH:

http://eva.dc.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?S2=lstown-l&q=&s=notary&f=&a=1996&b=
--
mailto:[log in to unmask]          Tel: +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg;  University Park,  PA   16802-1202 USA