Darren Evans-Young <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Sep 1992 17:11:15 CDT
Harry,

You are not alone. I went through HELL trying to remove my IBM-MAIN
peer.  I was never personally advised that EB0UB011 was going away.
I just happened to get wind of it through RELAY-L. It took me hours
and hours to get everybody moved because I had to do a lot of
manual intervention.  The GLOBAL default on the GET command was a real
PITA.  Finally, got things squared away...probably lost some subscribers
along the way too.  I contacted the postmaster to remove the list. This
was months ago, it's still there.  I give up. IBM-MAIN is stable now
and I'll be glad when EB0UB011 goes away completely. My fists are
still sore from banging the table months ago when I tried to move my peer.

Darren

Darren Evans-Young                                  [log in to unmask]
Seebeck Computer Center                             [log in to unmask]
The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa               (205)348-3988