Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:38:07 -0400
Our servers address is [log in to unmask]  Some spam is coming
through recently with no domain on the from line, just a userid, so
the system supplies "lists.psu.edu".  Since I never have any mail
coming in from any real users on this domain, I'd like to have a
Filter_Also="*@lists.psu.edu" and a
Filter_Allow="[log in to unmask]", but test mail from
[log in to unmask] is still being accepted.  I hope to move to
14.3 in a month or two and I suppose that should  cut my spam
problems way down.
--
Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about puppies.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)