"K.V. Rao" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 07:53:03 -0400
I am also looking for the same thing for quite sometime. The problem in
running listserv and www on the same server has been slow response time
when listserv is posted a message for deliv. I have seen the search req
sit on the web and finally give up due to lack of response from lsv. I
really like to be able to run the archive web interface on the different
system than the listserv to avoid this problem.

I have downloaded the listserv lite and installed on my www server system
to experiment. About 10 lists are created on www server system with
identical names as listserv server (something similar to peer listing?).
Now the response time is really good all times. The only drawback is we
have to keep two archives, running two lsvs on two different systems, and
make sure all postings are recd by both. Also, I may have to get another
lic key to be able to run duplicate all lists on www server system.

Any other easy way to sep www and listserv on two different systems?
k.v. rao