Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 10:18:47 -0700
At 11:53 AM 12/1/98 -0500, A. Harry Williams wrote:
>It's binary on VM too, but the admonition holds there too.  I usually
>don't use an Xedit, but simply use CMS Pipelines to read the file.
>I even have a driver to expand and select by group or variable.

I may be missing something basic, but why do you CARE who is served off?
If you duplicate serving someone off, no harm done.  If someone is served
off forever, why do you care?  If someone ever complains about being served
off, and you want to serve them again, just do it.

cheers

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
[log in to unmask]   http://www.84.com/  http://www.idaholibraries.org/