Kenneth Ng <KEN@ORION>
Thu, 18 Feb 88 03:46:14 EST

>From:         "Eric W. Tilenius" <EWTILENI@PUCC>
>UUCP is not, never, ever a userid.

Unfortunately to implement a school feed from bitnet I have to go
through a couple of mailx and sendmail mailers, and guess how they
botch the sender: uucp.  Granted, the proper thing to do is to
get the maintainers of those machines to build proper headers, but
that is easier said than done. BTW: I send them valid RFC822 headers
but they decide they they are bright enough to re-write them. :-(

P.S. Trivia note: they botch [log in to unmask] into:
Subsequently I now add comment lines into the header indicating
the real from address.