Katherine Villyard <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 09:36:08 -0500
I have an odd problem.  Listserv has apparently decided that our list owner
and moderator's "personal name" is "{another subscriber's name [log in to unmask]"
This despite the fact that I personally removed this subscriber (temporarily)
and had him subscribe.  Listserv now sends mail to "{weird string of other
subscriber's name and address}" at the correct address and refers to
subscription
settings for HIS REAL NAME which were approved by "{weird string}" at
the same address.  I temporarily made myself the owner and Listserv did NOT
use the same string as MY name.  Upon returning the list to him it once again
behaves as if two different names--one for the owner and another for the
subscriber--are using the same email address.

Please help!

Thank you,

Katherine Villyard
Programming and Systems