Ross Patterson <A024012@RUTVM1>
Wed, 15 Oct 1986 16:33:52 EDT
I've found a small problem with the new (version 1.5b) LSVPUT EXEC. If
the file you're sending exists on several disks, and you neglect to
specify the filemode on the LSVPUT command, it leaves garbage on the
stack. The bad code is:

-------------------- Start of included file BADPUT EXEC  --------------------
/* Determine true fileid & file characteristics */

'LISTFILE' copyfn copyft copyfm '(LIFO DATE'
 Pull copyfn copyft copyfm recfm lrecl .

 End /* Of section skipped if fn = '' */
-------------------- End   of included file BADPUT EXEC  --------------------

The solution is to bracket the LISTFILE/Pull sequence with a MAKEBUF/DROPBUF
pair. I would also change the LIFO to FIFO, so as to get the copy on the
first accessed disk.