"Kaminsky,Matthew" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 May 2010 13:40:45 -0400
We've run into a little quirk with Listserv 15.5 UNIX, and I'm not sure where to fix it.  One listowner has some subscribe requests coming in, and they're being forwarded to him just fine, handy dandy URL encoded link to subscribe the person ready to go.  However, when they hit the link, and listserv reads in the command, it doesn't perform any URL decoding and tacks on our domain at the end of the whole URL encoded address.  I'm not sure where the decoding is failing to happen, anyone have any pointers?