Jim Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Oct 1994 12:33:23 EDT
On Mon, 24 Oct 1994 17:55:23 -0400 Adam Floro said:
 ...text deleted...
>>Error occurred while processing file 7097 from MAILER@UTORGPU:
>>
>>  User had been served out.

 This file, spool id 7097, should answer the question.  It should have
 been transfered to the LISTSERV postmaster account.  I'd look through
 that file to see what MAILER@UTORGPU is sending to your LISTSERV.  As
 Nathan pointed out, unless you (or someone else) manually served out
 the address, LISTSERV did so after receiving too many bogus commands.
 I wouldn't restore service to the address until I'd made sure the
 things it's sending to you are OK.  If you've already deleted 7097,
 then just wait for the next one. :)

 -jj