Lisa Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 15:30:47 -0700
LISTSERV for VM 1.8d

I have  BOTTOM_BANNER and BOTTOM_BANNER_HTML defined for a list. Messages
posted to the list in plain-text format have the banner appended
correctly. Messages posted in html format have the banner appended
correctly. Messages posted in plain-text AND html have the banner appended
such that email programs don't display it. (I can see it if I look at the
raw source of the message. See below.)

Is there another 'BANNER' not mentioned in the manual (bottom_banner_both
:-)  ) or is this a bug? Since many email programs default to sending both
formats, a lot of people are never going to see the banner.

Has this changed in 1.8e? I have other problems to resolve with that
version and can't test this particular feature.

thanks

lisa

(...previous headers deleted)
To:           [log in to unmask]

--=_alternative 0079B6DC88256C4B_=

This message was sent in plain-text and html formats.

--=_alternative 0079B6DC88256C4B_=

html formats.</font>
--=_alternative 0079B6DC88256C4B_=--

This list is for testing LISTSERV function and features.