"Pauley, Ken" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 10:02:13 -0700
Thanks for the help on this, just thought I would pass this along.

I don't know if any of you have done this but it is working great for me
now.  People on my lists have been concerned about viruses.  Since we cannot
block attachments, and the length restriction is not a guaranteed fix, I
went ahead and installed virus scanning for the list.  I am running
TrendMicro's VirusWall on the same server as the ListServ.  It takes over on
port 25 and scans all inbound mail for viruses, then passes it to the
ListServ for distribution.  Works real well so far!

Ken