"Lawrence B. York" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 08:51:05 -0500
On 19 Mar 97 at 4:56, Edward W. Hammitt wrote:

> Have I set the option right in the header? What do I need to do?
>
> * Set Reply-To= Sender.
> * Digest= Yes,Same,Daily

   Digest is set correctly, but you have a mistake just above it.  It
should read (assuming you wish to leave it as Sender):

      * Reply-To= Sender

   I might suggest changing this to Reply-To= Both,Ignore.  Make sure
you read up on all the variances here in the List Owners manual.

> What command do they need to send to get the digest?
>
> Is it? Set Scouts-UMC digest

   Close.  You will need to tell those subscribers who are interested
in receiving your list in Digest form to send this command to your
LISTSERV address (NOT the list address):

      SET listname DIGEST

   You might also consider adding MIME to all your listmembers
subscription settings.  This is all covered in Chapter 5 of the List
Owners manual.

   I hope this helps.

Lawrence B. York
L-Soft International, Inc.