Robert Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 May 1995 13:50:13 UTC
Upon being added to any one of our Lists, new users are receiving the
default mail with an invalid "REPLY TO:" address.  It seems that the
Listserv is adding "-request" to the name of our Lists.

For example:
If we had a List by the name of "oldcars-l", the mail file for new
users would include a "reply to:" of "oldcars-l-request".

This does not appear to be happening with normal mail traffic, just
in the automatically spawned notices.  Why is this?  How can I stop it?

Thanks,

Robert

PS.  Will LISTSERV *ever* have an organized manual, instead of such
     a hodgepodge of "hunt'em down if you can" info files???