Steve Demetrician <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:03:35 -0400
Dear sir or Madame;

My name is Steve Demetrician.  I host a Christian "Cyber-Ministry" known as the 5-A-Day Club.  The club is a group of individuals who are reading through the New Testament in one year by investing just 5 minutes a day.

The 5-A-Day Club has three elements:
1. The 5-A-Day Website (currently a personal web space soon to be upgraded to a website)
2. A mailing list of members who receive modern day parables, thought provoking stories, and commentary on the current week's scripture reading
3. Discussion of topics by members on a church sponsored message board.

I am planning on moving the mailing list of about 100 members onto a mailing list server.  The ministry I am providing to 5-A-Day Club members is free of charge.  I would like to keep it that way.  So I am searching for a mailing list provider that will offer free service for this wholesome and worthy cause.  Many people are helped and ministered to via the e-mail messages that they receive several times per month.

Since this is a ministry, I am looking for a provider that does not include advertisements with e-mail messages sent to recipients.

Since I am not familiar with any MLP discussion groups, please contact me using the information provided below.

Thank you.

Steve Demetrician
http://members.home.net/sdemetri/
(w) 732-680-4840