"Deak, Lynda" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:24:56 -0400
I have been desperately trying to migrate two LISTSERV servers onto new
hardware.  The new hardware systems are Compaq DL380's with 3200 Raid
Controllers.
They each have 1gb of RAM.  They are running NT4.0 SP6.  I have not been
able to sucessfully run these servers for more than a week before they
start to report System Halts after NT loads during start up of services.
We have replaced the memory and I am still having the same problem.
Here is the question.  Are there any known problems with Compaq's Hardware
or NT4.0 sp6 running LISTSERV or LSMTP.