Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:14:27 -0400
Your "Notebook=" keyword appears to have wrapped to the next line. Each
keyword and its parameters must appear on a single line in the header.

Note that I corrected it in your example, but your mail software may
wrap the line again for you and thus hide my correction. Turn line
wrapping off in your mail program.