Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:31:32 -0500
On: Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 03:10:12PM -0500,Steve Eckard Wrote:

} A listowner has asked me what the following message indicates as a result of
} trying to add a user to his list. I added the user ok. He then deleted the
} user and added him again with no message. Can someone tell me why this
} happened? Thanks.
} [log in to unmask] is not yet in the signup file. Please specify the full name
} of that person, as in "ADD MYLIST [log in to unmask] Joe H. Smith".

If you QUERY the user, does he show up with or without the name?
Listserv doesn't "like" a signup without a name, but once you sign him
up with a name, that name sticks.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67