Bruce Toews <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 May 1996 07:44:41 -0500
I am looking for a host that will allow me to set up either or both of
the following two lists. I am very familiar with Listserv, and know who
to ask for help, so would require new supervision from
listserv-maintainers except in the cases of tragic emergencies.

First, I would like to set up a mailing list for the partners of sexual
abuse survivors. This would be a forum associated with the pain, the
frustration and the helplessness of being in such a position, as well as
a place where partners can encourage one another.

I am also looking to set up a list for fans of the Red Green Show (PBS).
Such a list currently exists, but the owner is moving and can't put the
time into it, and I would like to set up the list on Listserv due to
incredible limitations to Majordomo, where it is currently set up.

If you can help, please send e-mail to [log in to unmask] Thank you.

Bruce