Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 19:34:33 -0400
"Peter M. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> Patricia Cerna <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> > We  are running Listserv  version 5.5 on SunOS 4.1.3.   The  owner of a
> > list  would like to restrict  subscriptions to the  list to .pnl.gov or
> > .battelle.org domains.  Is this possible without moderating the list?
>
> I can find no public list (in  the LISTSERV LISTS) that reference pnl.gov
> or battelle.  My  guess  is that you are    running some other  brand  of
> mailing list manager, even if the userid is LISTSERV

It's  ListProc, which until  version 6.0b was called  "Unix Listserv."  The
discussion list  is [log in to unmask]  (subscribe at [log in to unmask]).
The final free version is 6.0c which can be gotten at
     ftp://cs-ftp.bu.edu/pub/listserv/current_version.Z

As Peter says, *this* list is L-Soft-LISTSERV specific ... sorry ...

Norm
--
Nobody likes sunburn slappers