ginette van praag <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 21:16:50 -0700
I am seeking mailing list support sponsorship for my web site on local
television.  The site is a final project designed for my multimedia
degree.  The nature of the site is to debate the potential of community
broadcasting in the UK.  It outlines the history of the genre and raises
questions as to what may happen with it in the future.  A mailing list is
important as it will bring those interested in the subject
together,firstly over the net, then hopefully outside it.

I don't usually follow discussion groups, so if you are interested in
sponsoring this list, or would like to discuss this further, please
e-mail me at the above address.

Thanks for your time and consideration.