Bob Cwalina <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Jun 1995 17:04:24 GMT
Sorry if this is an inapproporiate forum but I don't know where else to go.

There was an e-mail list (Listproc, I believe) for the band Pavement that
was hosted at Stanford.  The hard disk crashed about 2 weeks ago and the
list manager told me the chances for it going back up were not good.
Before that happened, he had told me he would have to move the list soon
since he would not be able to maintain it.

There were about 300 subscribers (it goes down during the summer) and
traffic was about 20 messages a day during peak periods and between 0 and
10 most days.

Does anyone have a listserv site that could be the new home for this list?

I will gladly be list manager.

Anyway, if we could move the Pavement list to your site, that would be
great.  The list is for fans of the band and has no commercial ties
whatsoever.

Thank you for your consideration.

Please contact me directly by e-mail if you can help.

Sincerely,

Bob Cwalina