Lori Carrig <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:22:57 -0600
All:

I assigned a password using just plain email and was successful.  However now when I try to login with the email address and the new password I get the following error:

An invalid response was received from the authentication server. You may want to try logging in again, or contacting the webmaster.
Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=0). The server is probably not started.

The system us running HP/UX and the Webserver is Netscape Enterprise Server.  I have made sure that every file under the archives including the archives directory is owned by listserv user account.  I double checked to see if the list service is running and indeed it was so I am not sure what the wa CGI is trying to call.  Please advise.

Lori
Ms. Lori Carrig
University of Utah
421 Wakara way
Suite 204
Salt Lake City, Utah  84108
To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.
            -- Benjamin Disraeli, Sybil, 1845

801-585-1872
801-585-9672 FAX
Email:  [log in to unmask]

BEGIN:VCARD VERSION:2.1 X-GWTYPE:USER FN:Lori Carrig TEL;WORK:585-1872 ORG:;52140|Information Technology Service EMAIL;WORK;PREF;NGW:00235142.Garnet.uhc N:Carrig;Lori TITLE:52140|Computer Professional END:VCARD