Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Jul 90 10:50:52 CDT
   I should know how to do this, but I have forgotten.....I am changing
userids and would like to move all the lists I'm subscribed to the new
one.  ie. something like this:

   Tell LISTSERV Move listname to other_userid   <---- one at a time
   Tell LISTSERV Move * to other_userid (NETWIDE <---- all at once.

The old userid would vanish shortly after the changes take effect.
Obviously, the NETWIDE version would be better (there are a few lists
that still exist but are ``dead''; but if anything did come across, it
should come to the new userid too).

thanks in advance,
Virtually,
                                       x045cb@tamvm1            (BITNET)
Chris Barnes                           [log in to unmask]  (Internet)
Texas A&M University                   helpdesk@tamvm1          (BITNET)
User Services Department

"No business success is worth a family failure"  - anonymous