Mahesh Kumar Bagade <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 14:55:17 -0500
To All Listserv Sysadmins,

I have been trying to start a mailing list for a year now for a non-profit
organization which I represent. The name of the organization is
"Desabhakta Movement" and I would like to name the list as "dbm".

I have been unsuccessful so far. I am posting this article in the hope that
some generous person out there will be kind enough to help me out by hosting
my proposed mailing list.

The mailing is for the people originating from the country of India. The
purpose of this list is to discuss problems facing India, in terms of
Corruption, Red tape, Infrastructure development, Beaurocracy, etc... This
list will be far different than the soc.culture groups related to India where
90% of the discussion is junk.

Moreover not all the people have time to spend time of the usenet groups. I
forsee the membership of this listserv to be around 500 by the year end. I am
willing to do all the necessary things needed to administer this list smoothly
as far as following all the guidelines, rules, etc... are concerned.

I sincerely hope some picks up this request and does the needful.

Thanks and have a great day.

PS: Please send a copy of your replies to "[log in to unmask]" too.

Mahesh Bagade