Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:22:28 -0500
In this particular case I know Spence is running Windows, so change 2) as
suggested below wouldn't apply.  (And normally under unix I would expect
'wa' to be 'wa' with no extension anyway, although it's perfectly legal to
do what you did, Valdis.)

Change 1) seems like the operable solution, if Spence has a cricket bat
handy. :)

Nathan