Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 10:06:04 -0500
On 10 Feb 98 at 0:28, Hagai Agmon-Snir wrote:

> I am the listowner of a mailing list on a listserv-lite site. Since this
> afternoon, all those who post to the mailing list get the following message
> every exact hour, claiming that they have sent the same message before. The
> original messages were all distributed to the list;

You need to take a look at two rejections of the same post and
compare the dates on the "received" headers:

> Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 15:39:26 +0200

Most likely what you'll find is that the times diverge at some point
along the way. That point (and most likely the receiving site) is
where the problem lies. The only solution is to contact the
postmasters at that site and let them know that their mail server is
creating duplicates.

Francoise