Mary Schweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 11:53:53 -0400
Does anyone have a phone number by which I can contact the new
bit.listserv administration now that Jim is no longer running
that show?  I have sent emails to two different addresses and
have not received responses.  I am trying to set up a gateway for
a listserv discussion list, and have gone through the various
steps in the FAX, but at this point I really need a response from
a human being.

If anyone has a phone number (to save me the time of trying to
make my way through the American U phone system long distance)
I would appreciate their sharing it with me.

Thank you.

Mary Schweitzer <[log in to unmask]>