Fri, 4 Sep 1992 17:30:13 PDT
I have a listowner who owns a list under listserv peered with a list
under listearn.  He has stated that the european peer has an automatic
user-deletion done, and is interested in doing this on this peer.  Is
there a way to autodelete userids with mail errors?  (Is there some
pfm switch that exists on listserv?)  Is this a listearn feature that
doesnt exist on listserv? Is the listowner pulling my leg?  Will the
flames on this list ever cease, or should I repeat my last message
about solving problems?

jr
(john riehl)
the answer to one of my first four questions should be yes.