Eric Thomas <ERIC@LEPICS>
Tue, 19 Sep 89 21:45:24 GMT
As I've  said on  LSTSRV-M a  while back,  this is  due to  a bug  in the
FORWARD package,  one routine of  which I  copied into the  new LSVXMAIL.
I'll send a FIX16B2 with that fix  (and another one which I still have to
write) someday, but that can't be before 1 day after the L3 detector gets
some actual data  at the earliest (optimistic schedule:  tomorrow 6am for
the LEP data,  looks more like sometimes thursday to  me - we're supposed
to have had some since yesterday 9pm in fact).

  Eric