"Juan M. Courcoul" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Jan 1994 10:41:53 CST
Sad as it sounds, our BITNET connectivity is in such a f*** up state that
I have been unable to receive via AFD, or even after a manual GET, the
VERS9401 NODUPD file to get my servers up to date.

Is there ANY DARN ANONYMOUS FTP SITE from where I might retrieve the darn
file ?

JMC

P.S. As you can tell, I'm pretty much fed up with the daily configuration
     admonishment from the server.... Also, any direct replies would be best
     sent to my Internet address: if you send via BITNET, I'll probably get
     it for Christmas.