Christine Shih <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 19:22:04 -0500
I wanted to try out the new features in the  web interface so I installed the
1.8d beta.   The installation went fine and the archives list comes up.  But
the wa.exe doesn't seem to work.  And I added a new list for web from the
site.exe, the web subdirectory was created and files put in there but it
doesn't show up in the index.html under the /archives directory.  Only
previously specified lists were shown there.

I downloaded the wa.zip or the wa.exe and tried both, neither worked for
me.  I
have NT 4.0 server and IIS 3 installed on the machine.   Can someone give me
some suggestions?  Thanks.

Christine Shih
Academic Computing and Technology
Kent State Unviersity