Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:55:17 EDT
>cc:Mail "public - office dependent" mailing lists to convert.  We have
>found many instances where multiple list owners, for subscription purposes
>would be really handy.

LISTSERV already supports multiple list owners--has since the beginning.
All list owners have equal powers with regard to the list.

The question was whether or not LISTSERV should support the concept of
a new type of list owner who can do everything the current list owners
can do <except> change the list header settings.

I hope this clarifies the issue.

Nathan