Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 May 1995 09:20:25 CDT
I own a couple of lists (internal type) where I am not actually
subscribed.  These lists have Review=Private, so it's telling me that
I am not allowed to review the list.  Is there a way (other than simply
getting the list) I, as an owner,
can look at the subscribers without being actually
subscribed, while still keeping it private?

Are there plans to give the owner all the permissions for a list, even
when they aren't subscribed themselves (I guess this would include not
only the Review, but also looking at notelogs, etc.)?

Chris Barnes                                 (409) 846-3273 (home)
[log in to unmask]                        (409) 845-9520 (work)
http://tamvm1.tamu.edu/~cbarnes/

       Money can't buy happiness; but neither can poverty.