"John H. Jordan" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Jul 1995 18:17:43 -0400
This is the kind of harassing B.S. that I get in my mail everyday that
makes me want to quit being a listowner.  Is there any way to find out
who sent this message?  Apparently the message was sent to some type
of relay, I wonder how many aggravated listowners got this message?
Is that all you have to do is send a message to:
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
and it will be mailed out to multiple lists?  Seems really stupid that
it could be that easy to send out harassing mail.