Eric Juttelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 11 Oct 1997 00:21:10 -0400
(This is a re-send. I received bounce notices on my first attempt. If this
has been transmitted multiple times, I apologize.)

Hello. I would like to create an unmoderated maillist for a small group
(roughly 20-30 people) to discuss investment ideas and opportunities. I
believe this would be a relatively low-traffic list. Unfortunately for me,
my Internet Service Provider is unable to host this list for me. According
to the <mail/list-admin/software-faq>, if I ask (politely!) within this
forum, I may find somebody with "the facilities and the interest" to assist
me with this venture. So, can anybody help? I would certainly be most
appreciative of any support. I am willing to perform all list administrator
duties (that I can), but do not have the resources (host, MLM). Thank you
for your consideration of this matter.

Regards,
Eric Juttelstad