FANNING+ <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Aug 1993 23:35:20 EST
Greetings:

I do not know if this is the proper place to state the dilema of
those who are now subscribed to the AUTORACE list, but I thought
I'd give it a shot.

INDYCMS has said it will discontinue carrying the AUTORACE list
at the end of August.  However, there are several users currently
subscribed to the list, including yours truly, that would like
to see the list live elsewhere.

My question is simple, is there a site somewhere willing to
pick up AUTORACE after INDYCMS discontinues it?

Any help you can provide on this will be greatly appreciated.

Pete Fanning
Internet: [log in to unmask]