Gerrit Bos <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Oct 1992 15:09:23 EDT
This is probably another one of these simple problems. but it is
baffling me.  The owner of a local list cannot post to the list.
I've checked all things I could think of:  He is subscribed, not
disabled, can send mail to other lists, but he always gets
rejected when he tries to post to his own list.
Here is one of the sample returned messages.  Am I in blindness
overlooking something?
Date:         Wed, 23 Sep 1992 16:13:05 -0400
From:         Revised List Processor (1.7d) <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Rejected posting to LARCHNET@UOGUELPH
To:           Paul Graham <[log in to unmask]>

You   are   not    authorized   to   mail   to   list    LARCHNET   from   your
[log in to unmask] account.  You might be  authorized to post to  the list
from  another of  your  accounts or  under a  slightly  different address,  but
LISTSERV has no way to associate this  other account or address with you and is
thus rejecting your message. Your message is being returned to you unprocessed.
If you  have any  question regarding  authorization to  use the  LARCHNET list,
please contact  one of the  list owners, whose  names and addresses  are listed
below:

 Paul Graham <[log in to unmask]>
 Paul Graham <[log in to unmask]>