Jeffrey R Kell <JEFF@UTCVM>
Mon, 29 Jan 90 14:56:19 EST
On Mon, 29 Jan 90 13:16:52 EST Duane D. Weaver said:
>There was a report of duplicate mailings on several lists
>this past weekend, including the [log in to unmask]
>Has anyone figured out what was going on?

I saw duplications in both directions from a variety of LISTSERVs, most
notably AUVM(EMUSIC-L) OHSTVMA(VM-UTIL) and TAMVM1(FOLKLORE).  Our LISTSERV
was also duplicating, but due to duplicate *postings* it received from
northern origins.

I recall PSU reporting problems with their routers late last week; perhaps
that was the culprit, or reloading files twice, or...?

At any rate, they seem to have subsided.

<Jeff>
| Jeffrey R Kell, Dir Tech Services |  UTC Postmaster/Listserv co-ord. |
| Admin Computing, 117 Hunter Hall  |Bitnet:  [log in to unmask]        |
| Univ of Tennessee at Chattanooga  [log in to unmask] |
| Chattanooga, TN  37403            |  Bell:  (615)-755-4551           |