"Wheeler, Doug (NTC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 12:49:40 -0400
OK, now it's starting to get me down...

I recently upgraded from 1.8d to 1.8e /classsic/WIn2K.

All the lists are announce only lists that caries an attachment. When attempting to open the attachment, the following error is presented :
file that could not be opened is 'D:\Webhome\Archives\upload\2188492913108282.tmp' and the error code was 13.
I searched the LSOFT help archives and insured that the IUSR account had read rights (it does) as suggested. This all worked prior to the upgrade.
Any ideas ?
Thanks,
Doug

Doug Wheeler
Sr. Technical Analyst - Information Resources
Neenah Technical Center
Georgia-Pacific Corporation
email : mailto:[log in to unmask]
voice : 920.729.8178 fax : 920.729.8164