"Haase, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 08:30:20 +1200
Hi

We are a new site that I am in the processs of getting up and running. Is it
possible to remove the following from the tail of messages?

Summary of resource utilization
-------------------------------
 CPU time:        0.000 sec
 Overhead CPU:    0.000 sec
 CPU model:         733MHz Pentium III 256k (640M)
 Job origin:      [log in to unmask]

It seems that these variables are in LSV.exe and hence can't be changed. Is
there any other way to get round it?

Thanx
Peter Haase

This electronic email and any files transmitted with it are intended

The views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Christchurch
City Council.

If you are not the correct recipient of this email please advise the
sender and delete.

Christchurch City Council
http://www.ccc.govt.nz