Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 09:29:33 -0500
> I am a listserv newbie and have a few basic questions.
>
> We currently have LISTSERV 5.x installed on our SunOS  system. I have one
> bug and a couple of basic questions.

Hi,  David,  you're  on the  wrong  list.   You are  using  ListProc, *not*
LISTSERV, and  it will be  better for all concerned  if you keep  the names
straight :-) (even though it's understandable that  you call it "listserv,"
since that's what 6.0b and back were called).  This  is a *big* *emotional*
issue :-), as you will see if you scan the archives of this list and of the
unix-listproc list, which is the appropriate place for your question.

To  subscribe to  unix-listproc,  send  e-mail  to [log in to unmask]  with a
message body of "sub unix-listproc David YourLastName".

And now a plug for something I wrote: you may want to  get the Mailing List
Management Software   FAQ (it  doesn't  answer your   questions, but it may
answer others), by sending mail to [log in to unmask]  with a message body of
"get doc mlm-software-faq" or to  [log in to unmask] with a message body
of "get mlm-software faq"

Norm
--
"We do not tear your clothing with machinery. We do it carefully by hand."